HOW TO FOLLOW
(Multimedia Coverage): None available
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Basketball Twitter: @UDallasMBB
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Basketball Facebook: University of Dallas Basketball (Official)
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Basketball Instagram: udallasmbb
UD Basketball YouTube: Univeristy of Dallas Men's Basketball
The University of Dallas men's basketball team finishes a busy stretch of three games in five days with a road matchup at University of St. Thomas. The Crusaders face the future Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC) foe on Wednesday at 7 p.m.
The Crusaders (1-5) are coming off a pair of home setbacks this weekend. The most recent outing was an 82-66 result to Hendrix College. This game concludes the first non-conference stretch of the season for Dallas.
THREE THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT UD
- Dallas is averaging 69.7 points on the season.
BY THE NUMBERS
- This is the first meeting for these programs.
SCOUTING THE CELTS
- St. Thomas is 6-2 this season
- Have won six games in a row, which includes the past four at home.
- Eleyae Orowo is the leading scorer with 128 points and averaging 16.0 points. Michael Alfred is other player averaging double figures with a 10.1-clip.
- Orowo is also the team leader in rebounds with 44 (5.5).
- The Celts are a member of the Red River Athletic Conference (RRAC) in the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA).
Dallas takes a break for finals and return to the court in about two weeks for SCAC play. The Crusaders go to Centenary College on December 18 and then host Austin College the next day back in Irving.