(11/30/19) vs. Chapman University): Livestats
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Basketball Twitter: @UDallasMBB
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Basketball Facebook: University of Dallas Basketball (Official)
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Basketball Instagram: udallasmbb
The University of Dallas men's basketball team continues its road trip with two contest in California. The Crusaders (3-0) will participate in the Chapman/Whittier Classic November 29-30. UD will first take on the Poets of Whittier College on Friday in Whitter, California at 2:00 p.m. (PST). Dallas will then faceoff with Chapman University on Saturday in Orange, California with first tip scheduled for 2:00 p.m. (PST). UD is coming off an 89-45 victory over Southwestern Adventist University on November 19th.
- Dallas last faced Chapman University in the 2010-11 season. UD faced the Panthers twice that season with the first meeting being in the Independents Round Robin Tournament. Chapman won that meeting 66-51. UD later fell the Panthers in the NCAA Division III Independents Postseason Tournament 73-43.
- All 16 active members have found floor time this season.
- Michael Wambsganss (Denver, Colo.) currently sits at 750 career points after he recorded 10 points in the victory over SWAU.
- UD is shooting 48% from the field and 40% from three-point range through three contests.
- Wambsganss leads the team averaging 16.7 points per game. Wambsganss was placed on the Dave Campbell's Texas Men's Basketball Small College Fab Five list this past Wednesday. Cory Hogue named him to the list after his big start to the season.
- Whittier College (2-2) is coming off a 77-74 victory over Southern Virginia last Saturday.
- Kenyatta Louder led the Poets with his double-double performance after gathering 19 points and 11 rebounds in that game.
- Whitter is shooting 42.3% from the field and 33.1% from behind the arc.
- WC is averaging 17 offensive rebounds-per-game.
- The Poets are giving up an average of 94.8 points-per-game.
- Chapman University is 1-1 on the season after a 65-58 setback to Puget Sound on Saturday.
- They are shooting 44.6% from the field and 31.3% from three-point range.
- CU has a -2.5-rebound margin-per-game.
- Hayden Moore leads the team averaging 14 points-per-game after he notched 15 and 13 points, respectively in the past two contests.
- The Panthers play Me.-Presque Isle before facing UD.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS
UD All- Time Records (0-1 vs. Whitter) | (1-6 vs Chapman)
Dallas will take on Hendrix College for the second time in three weeks. This matchup will take place in Conway, Arkansas on Saturday, December 7, with first tip scheduled for 3:00 p.m. UD took the first meeting this season 71-57 in Irving.