HOW TO FOLLOW
Multimedia Coverage: Livestats
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Men's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasMLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Men's Lacrosse Instagram: udmenslacrosse
The University of Dallas men's lacrosse team concludes its three-game home stand with Alfred University at 3:30 p.m. on Friday. The Crusaders (3-2) are looking to shake off a 13-4 setback last Saturday to Hendrix College.
- Tucker Jameson (Mechanicsville, Md.) recorded three of the team's goals in the most recent contest. The freshman now has 12 goals, which is second overall.
- Tyler Smith (Snoqualmie, Wash.) is the team leader in points (17) and goals (14). He is 20-25 in faceoffs, and has picked up 16 groundballs.
- A quintet of players has reached double-digits in points. In addition to Smith and Jameson, J.P. Hasson (Fairfax, Va.) has 14, Jake Frederick (Coppell, Texas) has 12, and Peter Early (San Antonio, Texas) has 11.
- Dallas is shooting a 71.1 shots on goal percentage.
BY THE NUMBERS
- This is the first meeting between these programs
SCOUTING THE SAXONS
- Alfred is 3-1 overall and 2-0 on the spring break trip to Texas so far.
- The Saxons edged Trine University (9-5) and Southwestern University (17-12) throughout the week on Southwestern's campus.
- The offense is averaging 38.7 shots per contest and have won 43 faceoffs out of 53 chances.
- Jake Lynch has compiled a team-high 10 goals and 12 points. Joe Fornataro has chipped in eight scores.
- Drew Gardner has made 31 saves against 91 shots faced for a 66.0 save percent.
Dallas will be on its own spring break trip starting after the match. The Crusaders play their longest stretch away from Irving this season. Oglethorpe University will be the neutral site of UD's game with Greensboro College on March 11th. Dallas plays the host team on the 13th, and then conclude the road stint at Piedmont College on the 15th.
A future schedule change was made earlier this week. The Crusaders March 25th match at home versus Baylor University has been cancelled.