HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Men's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasMLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Men's Lacrosse Instagram: udmenslacrosse
The University of Dallas men's lacrosse team hosts Chatham University on Sunday afternoon with a 3 p.m. start time.
The Crusaders kick off March with a four-game stretch at home and will have played five in a row at the friendly confines once the span concludes. Dallas (2-2) edged MCLA club affiliated Centenary College, 19-1, last Saturday.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Jake Frederick (Coppell, Texas) paces the team with eight assists in four matches. His career-high was 13 last season.
- Dallas has outscored its opponents in the 2nd quarter (20-19) and third quarter (13-9) this season.
BY THE NUMBERS
- This is the first ever meeting between the programs.
A LOOK AT CHATHAM
- The Cougars are 3-0 on the season.
- Chatham has scored 64 goals over the trio of contests while allowing 18.
- Kyle Rullan leads all scorers with 11 goals and has dished seven assists. The next highest scorers are Tyler Hayes and Anthony Galioto with six apiece.
- 10 different players have scored at least four goals, with 16 Cougars having netted one on the young year.
- A trio of keepers have split time in goal, but Shane Gaglione has played half the time (90 minutes) and made eight saves. Cameron Smith has faced the most shots (38) and compiled a team-high 17 saves in 72:39 minutes.
Dallas hosts Trine University (IN) on Wednesday, March 6, at 4 p.m.