HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Men's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasMLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Men's Lacrosse Instagram: udmenslacrosse
The University of Dallas men's lacrosse team finishes the month up at Columbia College (MO) on Saturday with a 12 p.m. start time. Dallas (2-6) is coming off a 20-5 setback against North Central College (IL) that finished a five-game home stand. UD will play three of the next four matches on the road to conclude the regular season.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Tucker Jameson (Mechancisville, Md.) leads the team with 22 goals and 25 points. He has taken 40 shots and placed a team-high 34 on cage (.850). Tyler Smith (Snoqualmie, Wash.) also has 34 attempts landed on target.
- Jake Frederick (Coppell, Texas) is the leader on the squad for assists (10) and ground balls (34). He ranks second on the team with 21 points. Smith rounds out a trio of players eclipsing 20 points.
BY THE NUMBERS
- This is the first meeting between the programs.
A LOOK AT COLUMBIA COLLEGE
- The Cougars are 4-1 overall and have won three straight. They are unbeaten (4-0) at home.
- During this win streak, they have surpassed double figures in all contests and combined for a 38-17 scoring differential.
- Columbia is NAIA and a member of the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference (KCAC).
- JT Huez leads the offense with 21 points and eight assists. He is tied with Cooper Heck for goals scored with 13 apiece. Tyler Parrott and Trevor Doren have distributed six assists each. The team has combined for 39 helpers on the team's 55 goals.
- Ty Hosler has made 50 saves against 144 shots and is doing most of the goalkeeping in 242:41 minutes through four starts.
Dallas returns home for a final regular season home match with Hardin-Simmons University on April 7 at 1 p.m. "Senior Day" will be that day as Ben Blessard (Falls Church, Va.), Joshua McClendon (Redondo Beach, Calif.), Smith, and Will McEvoy (Dallas, Texas) expect to be recognized.