SEGUIN, Texas – The University of Dallas men's track and field team competed in the 2018 Bulldog Relays on Saturday. Joseph Kilmer (Rockville, Md.) broke the school record for the 1 Mile. Four different throwers set personal records (PRs) in the field events.
- Kilmer took fifth in the mile run with a 4:53.11 time. That result broke the previous record held by Clinton Heyer (4:57.15) on March 19th, 2011, at the Rhodes Open.
- Kilmer also clamed sixth in the 5,000 Meters (16:53.61).
- Prince Giadolor (Rockwall, Texas) took fourth in the 100 Meter-Dash (11.23).
- Costello also made his debut in the 800 Meters.
- Kevin McGuirk (Front Royal, Va.) ran a 103.59 in the 400 Meter Hurdles for fourth.
- McGuirk shattered a PR in the Javelin Throw by 9.69 meters (39.23) to take fifth.
- Daniel Layton (La Cañada Flintridge) threw a 7.79m PR in the Shot Put.
- Marcos Carmona (Houston, Texas) and Obegolu threw PRs in the Discus Throw. Carmona notched a 34.59m result for sixth. Obegolu posted a 26.08m mark.
Dallas concludes its stretch of four straight weekend competitions with the East Texas Invitational on April 14th. Texas A&M-Commerce will be hosting.