HOW TO FOLLOW
Information: Tournament Central
Multimedia Coverage: Video
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Track & Field Twitter: @UDallasCCTF
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
The University of Dallas men's track and field team competes in the Southern Collegiate Athletic Championship (SCAC) on Friday, April 27th through Saturday, April 28th. The meet will be hosted at Texas Lutheran University at Bulldog Stadium.
To see the full schedule of events, click here.
- Prince Giadolor (Rockwall, Texas) enters the 100 Meter-Dash with the second-fastest time (10.96) among SCAC performances, which was achieved March 23rd at the McMurry War Hawk Classic.
- Joseph Kilmer (Rockville, Md.) result in the 5,000 Meters with his 16:39.03 time at the Marc Randle Classic (Mar. 2nd) ranks 11th on TFRRS in the conference. The distance runner debuted in the 3,000 Meter Steeplechase two weeks ago and will run that over the weekend.
- Kevin McGuirk (Front Royal, Va.) leads the Crusaders in the 400 Meter Hurdles. His school record time 59.69 at The Dan Veach Invitational checks in eighth on TFRRS in the conference. Patrick Andrews (Irving, Texas) has a time 15th (1:04:56) from earlier in the month at that same venue when UD competed in the TLU Bulldog Relays.
- Dallas will be looking to season-best marks in the 4x1m Relays and 4x4m Relays.
- Marcos Carmona (San Antonio, Texas) 113'6" Meters in the Discus Throw ranks seventh in TFRRS. That mark was notched at the TLU Bulldog Relays. He is also in the top-8 for the Hammer Throw with his 33.76 Meters last time out at the East Texas Invitational.
- McGuirk just began competing in the Javelin Throw two competitions ago. His performance at the TLU Bulldog Relays (39.23m) is marked seventh on TFRRS.
- Kilmer has been participating in other distance events this spring – setting the school record in the 1 Mile (4:53.95). His feat helped garner SCAC Runner of the Week Honors.
- Giadolor holds the lone SCAC Championship for Dallas with his 1st Place finish in the 100m in 2016, which was a 10.87. He won both the trial and final.
- Giadolor that same year also broke the 200 Meter-Dash school record with a 21.87. The previous record holder was his head coach Matt Barber.
- Carmona broke his own school record in the Hammer Throw at the 2017 SCAC Championships. His throw counted for 34.45 Meters (113'02").
- The Crusaders have broken records at the past three SCAC Championship.