HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
The University of Dallas women's basketball team closes out the 2018-19 season with two road games this weekend. The Crusaders (2-21, 1-13 SCAC) will travel to Schreiner University on Friday (Feb. 15). Opening tip is set for 5:30 p.m. Dallas will then face Trinity University on Saturday (Feb. 16) at 4:00 p.m. UD is coming off a home loss to Schreiner University in its last outing.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Dallas has played three teams on the season who are currently ranked in the Top 12 of the South Regional Rankings. Austin College (3rd), Trinity University (5th), and Millsaps College (6th).
- Gracie Williams (Midwest City, Okla.) has been on a tear as of late, posting double-digit points in the past five contests.
BY THE NUMBERS
- Schreiner won the first meeting 68-45 vs. UD last Saturday.
- Trinity took the first game of the series winning 89-51 back on January 4th.
SCOUTING THE OPPONENTS
- The Mountaineers (5-19, 5-10 SCAC) are coming off a home setback to Trinity University.
- Miranda Vallejo found her way onto the SCAC leaderboard sitting in fifth place with a 36.4 three-point percentage.
- SU is averaging 56.8 points-per-game.
- Sydney Williams continues to lead the Mountaineers averaging 12.5 points-per-game.
- SU is 3-9 in home games this season.
- The Tigers (20-4, 13-2 SCAC) currently sit atop the SCAC standings after an 85-48 win over Schreiner last Tuesday.
- The Tigers are currently receiving votes in the D3hoops.com rankings and are on a five-game winning streak.
- Abby Holland leads the Tigers averaging 17.4 points-per-game. This mark is good enough for second-best among SCAC players.
- Hailey Coleman has a 59.8 field goal percentage which is second-best in the SCAC.
- TU is 11-0 at home this season.
This will conclude the 2018-19 season.