HOW TO FOLLOW
UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Women's Lacrosse Twitter: @UDallasWLAX
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Women's Lacrosse Facebook: University of Dallas Women's Lacrosse
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Women's Lacrosse Instagram: udwlax
The University of Dallas women's Lacrosse team finishes the month with a home match versus University of Wisconsin River Falls. The Crusaders (3-7) are coming off an 18-14 setback to Willamette University about a week ago. Lexi Leite (Houston, Texas) scored a team-high six goals, but UD could not recover from a 5-0 start in the second half by its opponent.
The University of Dallas Blue Crew, Student Life, Academic Success, and Provost Office is sponsoring a Saturday tailgate to bring together the UD faculty, staff, and families. At 8:45 a.m. at the field near the Baseball Clubhouse, free tacos will be provided.
THREE THINGS TO KNOW FOR UD
- Leite edged her own career-high in goals for a season by four last Sunday and now has 51.
- Dallas has outdone its opponents 146-140 on draw controls.
- Both UD and its opponents have made 25 free position goals, and the Crusaders have scored six times in a man-up compared to allowing four in those same scenarios.
BY THE NUMBERS
- This is the first meeting between the programs.
A LOOK AT WISCONSIN RIVER FALLS
- The Falcons (4-4) rallied back from a 9-7 halftime deficit to defeat Southwestern University, 18-16) on Thursday.
- They have won two straight with the latest on Wednesday against Willamette, 19-3.
- A trio of players have scored double figures led by Gina Jablonski with 16 goals. She also leads with six assists, 22 points, 44 ground balls, and 17 caused turnovers. Emma Kohlbeck has scored 15 goals, while Sophia Leong has added 10.
- Goalies have split time with Ashley Olson playing 247:28 minutes. She has made 36 saves against 104 shots faced. Grace Ross has played the remaining 232:32 minutes and grabbed 40 saves against 120 shots.
Dallas plays its final home match on April 6 versus St. Edwards University at 5 p.m. A quintet of seniors will be recognized as part of "Senior Day." This group includes: Leite, Erika Keever (Fort Worth, Texas), Sarah Gamble (Allen, Texas), Ella Pedrozo (Austin, Texas), and Mason Cosgrove (Las Cruces, N.M.)