COMMERCE, Texas – The University of Dallas women's track and field team competed in the East Texas Invite hosted at NCAA Division II Texas A&M-Commerce on a cold, windy Saturday afternoon.
- Emma Kate Callahan (Overland Park, Kan.), Alondra Hurtado (Wichita Falls, Texas), and Amy Foot (Boxford, Mass.) garnered PRs in the 800 Meters. The trios respective times were: 2:30.45, 2:50.68, and 2:51.50). Callahan placed 11th in the standings.
- Nicole Zurita (Wichita, Kan.) ran a PR in the 100 Meter-Dash with a 15.81 time.
- Mary Korth (McKinney, Texas) boasted season-best scores in the 800m (2:54.77) and 1,500 Meters (5:53.40).
- Clare Hernandez (Dade City, Fla.) debuted in the Steeplechase.
- Jules Oliveti (Southlake, Texas) threw Personal Records (PRs) in the Hammer Throw (26.96m) and Discus Throw (33.27m). Her PR in Hammer improved by 8.19 meters.
- Brunk set a PR distance in the Javelin Throw with a 20.37m result.
Dallas prepares for the SCAC Championships on April 27th-28th at Texas Lutheran University in Seguin, Texas.