SEGUIN, Texas – The University of Dallas women's track and field team competed in the second day of the Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC) Championship hosted at Texas Lutheran University.
Trinity University prevailed with 267.50 points. TLU also surpassed 200 points with 206 for second. Colorado College rounded out the top-three finishes with 72.50 points.
The Crusaders came in fifth with 26 points. Diana Hassink (Tulsa, Okla.) claimed the best conference throw all spring in Shot on Friday, while Hannah Green (Mission Viejo, Calif.) took second in Pole Vault with the latest school record in a season that event had the mark broken several occasions.
Joining the earlier highlights are a bunch of personal records (PR's) for individuals on Saturday in the conclusion of the meet.
- The 4x100 Meter Relay hit a season-best time this spring, and narrowly missed the school record by being 0.1 off. Anna Brunk (Lemont, Ill.), H. Green, Panda Green (Farmersville, Texas), and Helen Onyenso (Oak Park, Ill.) scored a 53.28 time.
- Anna Brunk garnered a PR in the 400-Meter Hurdles (1:13.51).
- Nicole Zurita (Wichita, Kan.) ran a PR in the 200 Meter-Dash with a 33.52 time.
- Jules Oliveti (Southlake, Texas) recorded the lone PR on the day in the Hammer Throw (30.49 Meters).
- Hassink made her collegiate debut in the Javelin Throw, and competed all four throwing events in a single-meet.