UD Twitter: @UDallasSports
UD Volleyball Twitter: @UDallasVball
UD Facebook: University of Dallas Athletics
UD Instagram: udallasathletics
UD Volleyball Instagram: udvball
The University of Dallas volleyball team will play their last regular season home match on Tuesday (10/16) against Arlington Baptist University at 6 p.m. The Crusaders (15-10, 5-6 SCAC) are coming off a 1-2 Southern Collegiate Athletic Conference (SCAC) divisional weekend at Colorado College. Dallas will recognize two seniors on Senior Night. Elizabeth Smith (Broken Arrow, Okla.) and Sarah Hughes (Fair Oaks, Calif.) have both lettered the past three years and will look to letter again this year.
- Dayjah Whyte (Round Rock, Texas) has now posted double-digit kills in 13 games this season. Whyte continues to lead the Crusaders with 219 kills.
- Krystyn Pua (Escondido Calif.) has been a force on the back line. In the last 13 games, Pua has reached double-digit digs. She is the team leader with 285 on the campaign.
- Dallas has 178 service aces, averaging 2.09 per set to lead the SCAC.
A LOOK AT THE PATRIOTS
- The Patriots (9-11) are a member of the National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) and the Association of Christian College Athletics (ACCA).
- Dallas won the first match 3-1 back on Sept. 18th in Arlington.
Dallas will travel to Trinity University for another SCAC Crossover weekend tournament. The Crusaders will play Schreiner University on Saturday (10/20) at 1 p.m. UD will continue play on Sunday (10/21) vs. Texas Lutheran University at 10 a.m. and host Trinity University at 2 p.m.